Career Fair for International Students: Land a job in Vilnius
Calling all international students to the most exciting event in Vilnius this year!
When: 22 February 2022, 17:00-22:00
Where: Loftas (Švitrigailos g. 29, Vilnius 03229)
Event language: English
Grab your free ticket to the event here.
Would you like to start your international career in Vilnius by working in well-known companies? YES YES YES?
Join International House Vilnius’ job fair to learn more about the job market in Vilnius and network with potential employers eager to meet you!
During the event, you will:
- Take part in 1-1 ‘job dating’ sessions where you can get to know any of 20+ top companies and find a job. You will receive the registration to this part shortly after completing the event's registration.
- Learn about first-hand experiences from foreigners who have studied in Lithuania and are successfully building their careers in Vilnius.
- Get exceptional insights from companies’ HR professionals about ways to get hired and overcome bureaucratic hurdles.
- Have an opportunity to ask and receive answers on landing a job in Vilnius.
- Relax and network at an afterparty with food, drinks and a DJ!
- The event will adhere to all COVID-19 safety requirements. Participants with Lithuanian Galimybių Pasas/ES Covid-19 Certificate will be allowed only.
16:30-17:00 – Registration
17:00-17:45 – Learning session I: finding solutions to bureaucratic procedures while getting employed.
Abigail Afolabi (SMK Student, working at Whatagraph as a Partnerships Development Executive)
Kamila Ratkevič (Legal counsel / Lawyer / Relocation Specialist / Attorney at Triniti Jurex)
Renata Verkovska (Human Resource Supervisor at Western Union)
Agnė Camara (Head of International House Vilnius)
18:00-18:30 – Learning session II: sharing cultural experience while onboarding in the Lithuanian work environment.
Rugilė Trumpytė (CEO at Diversity Group Lithuania)
Nini Gigani (ISM Alumni; Public Policy Researcher at Visionary Analytics)
Rita Čepinskienė (Senior Director – HR Business Partner (EMEA People Partneship Lead at Nasdaq)
Mariano Anrade Gonzalez (Country Manager at Moody‘s)
19:00-20:30 – ‘Job dating’: network and share your CV with potential employers during one-on-one sessions.
Explore your part-time, full-time and internship opportunities!
These TOP employers have already agreed to participate:
Western Union, Danske Bank, Moody’s, Telia, Coherent Solutions, Whatagraph, Interactio, Revel Systems, NRD Companies, Teltonika, Wargaming, CSD Engineers, SEB Bank, Bored Panda, Nasdaq, and others!
20:30-22:00 – Afterparty
Grab your ticket here
Register for free online consultation
Thanks for stopping by to get to know SMK. Look around you - the world is waiting for you to make your ideas a reality. It is ok if you have a lot of questions and you don’t know which direction to take. The best discoveries await those who dare to try! Please fill out this form, and we will contact you to set up the time for a personal consultation, where we will be able to answer you any questions about the admission and visa process, living in Vilnius, or guide you in choosing the right study programme.