VIRTUAL OPEN DAY: Be so much more at SMK University of Applied Social Sciences
Gain a Professional European Bachelor’s degree in 3 years while studying in Vilnius, the capital of Lithuania!
SMK University of Applied Social Sciences invites you to join Virtual Open Day: Be so much more at SMK University of Applied Social Sciences and learn everything about our Bachelor's study programmes and other opportunities at SMK in Vilnius, Lithuania, the center of Europe on April 20, 12:00 (GMT +3).
During SMK Virtual Open Day, you will get to:
- See a virtual tour of SMK campus in Vilnius
- Hear about all the available study programmes at SMK
- Learn about the possibilities to go for an exchange semester abroad
- Hear about internship opportunities abroad and locally
- Familiarise with SMK admission procedures
- Learn about financing and scholarships opportunities
- Get to know the accommodation situation for SMK students
- Hear about the career opportunities in Vilnius
- Meet SMK students and alumni and much more!
We look forward to seeing you online on 20th April!
The attendance is free of charge.
We offer 9 international Bachelor's programmes in Business and Public Management, Social Sciences, Computer Sciences, Arts, and Health Sciences.
Bachelor's Study Programmes in English:
- International Business
- Marketing and Advertising Creation
- Aesthetic Cosmetology
- General Practice Nursing
- Digital Communication
- Programming and Multimedia
- Video Creation and Media
- Transport and Logistics Business
- Tourism and Recreation
At SMK University of Applied Social Sciences in Vilnius you will:
- Enjoy a vibrant city full of opportunities
- A MODERN SMK campus and its facilities
- A strong international student community
- An ideal balance of theoretical and practical teachings by SMK lecturers-practitioners
- And MORE to prepare you for a successful career
Why SMK University of Applied Social Sciences?
EXCEPTIONAL. MODERN. CREATIVE.
Established in 1994, SMK is Lithuania’s largest private institution and is proud to have risen to the very top in Lithuanian private college rankings.
Our philosophy begins with recognizing the unique, special, and UNLIMITED POTENTIAL of every student. At SMK we will educate, encourage and empower our next generation.
SMK has created an ALTERNATIVE EXPERIENTIAL LEARNING METHOD combining an ideal balance of theoretical and practical knowledge. Therefore, after graduation, every student is confident to start a successful career journey relying on their solid practical experience.
- Accredited by CQAHE under the Ministry of Education and Science
- The SMK degree is recognized worldwide
- Granted the ERASMUS Charter for Higher Education (ECHE)
- 92% employability rate after graduation
- More than 150 international students from over 25 different countries
- Over 4 500 students at 3 different campuses in Lithuania
- 9 international study programmes in English
- 100 international cooperation agreements from 25 countries
- ⅕ students get employed in the companies, where they did a traineeship
- 65% of teaching staff are practitioners working in outstanding business companies
Why Vilnius, Lithuania?
Since 2004, Lithuania has been a part of the European Union, and we can boast that we have one of the fastest-growing economies and the highest number of educated people in the EU. Here you will find MODERN cities, beautiful nature, friendly people, and a SAFE and inspiring environment to be a student. Lithuania provides numerous opportunities to start your own business, work in small or medium-sized ventures, or join world-renowned international companies situated here. As an international student, you are allowed to work up to 20 hours per week in Lithuania.
Lithuanian and Vilnius facts:
- Lithuania is the geographical center of Europe
- One of the cheapest countries to live in the European Union
- Lithuania is TOP 5 country in Europe with the happiest employees, according to MSPA Europe / Africa’s NHS survey, 2017
- Vilnius is TOP 6 city for the best work-life balance globally, according to OECD Better life index 2019
- The most educated country in the EU - 94% of our population has a secondary or higher education degree
- Ranked #1 among CEE regions in Green City Index
- Ranked fastest public Wi-fi in the world (wired) in 2018
- The language spoken in Lithuania is the oldest in the world
- Fun fact: Vilnius is the only capital in the world that you can fly a hot air balloon over. Lithuania is #1 for the highest number of hot air balloons per person!
© Go Vilnius_Vilnius Rooftop Red
Vilnius is a booming economic hub with advanced technological companies, thus providing students with numerous educational and internship opportunities. Because of fast-growing modern buildings and having UNESCO protected old town, Vilnius exemplifies the perfect combination of the old and the new.
We look forward to seeing you online on 20th April!
This is a place for you to feel inspired and find your POTENTIAL.
Be so much more
Register for free online consultation
Thanks for stopping by to get to know SMK. Look around you - the world is waiting for you to make your ideas a reality. It is ok if you have a lot of questions and you don’t know which direction to take. The best discoveries await those who dare to try! Please fill out this form, and we will contact you to set up the time for a personal consultation, where we will be able to answer you any questions about the admission and visa process, living in Vilnius, or guide you in choosing the right study programme.