Spring'22 admission is still open for EU nationals
Spring is the best time of year to start your career journey. To START a new challenge. To become a BETTER version of yourself. To LEARN and exhibit new ways of thinking. To feel the POWER to explore and experience your own creativity. SMK will take you on a journey to become a SUPERHERO of yourself.
We welcome everyone to join our international learning community at SMK University of Applied Social Sciences and enjoy the vibrant life in Vilnius, the capital of Lithuania.
SPRING admission has closed for everyone, except for EU nationals and citizens of any Schengen country.
If you belong to this group of applicants, you may submit your application until January 10, 2022.
Fall'22 admission will be open on January 2, 2022.
Gain a Professional Bachelor’s degree in 3 years while studying in Vilnius, the capital of Lithuania! Scholarships are available. Speak with our consultants yourself or together with your parents and learn more about SMK, study programmes, admission process, or Vilnius, Lithuania.
Bachelor's Study Programmes in English available to start in Spring:
- International Business. Read more about the study programme and the admission process here.
- Marketing and Advertising Creation. Read more about the study programme and the admission process here.
We offer 7 international Bachelor's programmes in Business and Public Management, Social Sciences, Computer Sciences, Arts, and Health Sciences.
Why SMK University of Applied Social Sciences?
EXCEPTIONAL. MODERN. CREATIVE.
Established in 1994, SMK is Lithuania’s largest private institution and is proud to have risen to the very top in Lithuanian private college rankings.
Our philosophy begins with recognizing the unique, special, and UNLIMITED POTENTIAL of every student. At SMK we will educate, encourage and empower our next generation.
SMK has created an ALTERNATIVE EXPERIENTIAL LEARNING METHOD combining an ideal balance of theoretical and practical knowledge. Therefore, after graduation, every student is confident to start a successful career journey relying on their solid practical experience.
- Accredited by CQAHE under the Ministry of Education and Science
- The SMK degree is recognized worldwide
- Granted the ERASMUS Charter for Higher Education (ECHE)
- 92% employability rate after graduation
- More than 120 international students from over 25 different countries
- Over 4 500 students at 3 different campuses in Lithuania
- 7 international study programmes in English
- 120 international cooperation agreements from 45 countries
- ⅕ students get employed in the companies, where they did a traineeship
- 65% of teaching staff are practitioners working in outstanding business companies
What do other students say about SMK?
Uladzislau from Belarus, a student of International Business at SMK
“Great university with a wide variety of study subjects which helps to understand what kind of career you want to have in the future. The staff is very helpful and friendly (you can spend your whole free time just chatting with them). Since SMK has a lot of international students, the university organizes various events that make the process of integration into the Lithuanian society smooth and easy.”
Why Vilnius, Lithuania?
Since 2004, Lithuania has been a part of the European Union, and we can boast that we have one of the fastest-growing economies and the highest number of educated people in the EU. Here you will find MODERN cities, beautiful nature, friendly people, and a SAFE and inspiring environment to be a student. Lithuania provides numerous opportunities to start your own business, work in small or medium-sized ventures, or join world-renowned international companies situated here. As an international student, you are allowed to work up to 20 hours per week in Lithuania.
Lithuanian and Vilnius facts:
- The geographical center of Europe
- One of the cheapest countries to live in the European Union
- Lithuania is TOP 5 country in Europe with the happiest employees, according to MSPA Europe / Africa’s NHS survey, 2017
- Vilnius is TOP 6 city for the best work-life balance globally, according to OECD Better life index 2019
- The most educated country in the EU - 94% of our population has a secondary or higher education degree
- Ranked #1 among CEE regions in Green City Index
- Ranked fastest public Wi-fi in the world (wired) in 2018
- The language spoken in Lithuania is the oldest in the world
- Vilnius is the only capital in the world that you can fly a hot air balloon over? Lithuania is #1 for the highest number of hot air balloons per person!
Vilnius is a booming economic hub with advanced technological companies, thus providing students with numerous educational and internship opportunities. Because of fast-growing modern buildings and having UNESCO protected old town, Vilnius exemplifies the perfect combination of the old and the new.
If you already know which study programme to apply to and which career path you would like to follow, apply NOW:
At SMK You will start the journey of SUPERHERO. THE REAL ONE. Not illusory, but engaging, immersive, experiential. Take a bet on YOURSELF.
Register for free online consultation
Thanks for stopping by to get to know SMK. Look around you - the world is waiting for you to make your ideas a reality. It is ok if you have a lot of questions and you don’t know which direction to take. The best discoveries await those who dare to try! Please fill out this form, and we will contact you to set up the time for a personal consultation, where we will be able to answer you any questions about the admission and visa process, living in Vilnius, or guide you in choosing the right study programme.