SMK offer for siblings
SMK University of Applied Social Sciences is delighted to offer a sibling tuition fee reduction for newly qualified students from the same family with two or more family members enrolled at SMK. The sibling discount of 10 % will be awarded to the next sibling when both family members attend or if the other sibling has graduated from SMK University of Applied Social Sciences.
Terms and Conditions
- Applicant must complete the application form with the certified birth certificates of both siblings for the discount to be granted;
- The discount takes effect from the date of submission of the application and relevant documents;
- A sibling relationship is defined as either brother or sister;
- This discount will be provided for the whole study period which is equal to a 10 % discount from the semester fee;
- The awarded discount is not transferrable for cash, nor refundable, and cannot be transferred to a non-sibling;
- The applicant should have an SKVC recognition certificate;
- The decision to award the sibling discount will make by the Manager of International studies at SMK University of Applied Social Sciences.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Register for free online consultation
Thanks for stopping by to get to know SMK. Look around you - the world is waiting for you to make your ideas a reality. It is ok if you have a lot of questions and you don’t know which direction to take. The best discoveries await those who dare to try! Please fill out this form, and we will contact you to set up the time for a personal consultation, where we will be able to answer you any questions about the admission and visa process, living in Vilnius, or guide you in choosing the right study programme.